High Bar Harbor
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
High Bar Harbor is a residential community located on the north end of Long Beach Island, west of Barnegat Light. The community is surrounded on three sides by water with 385+ vacation and full time residential homes. High Bar Harbor has a network of lagoons leading from Barnegat Bay and is popular with boaters.
The High Bar Harbor Taxpayers Association is a non-profit volunteer organization consisting of up to 18 trustees of which 6 are officers. The Association promotes, protects, and provides information concerning the civic, property, lifestyle, and environmental interests of the 385+ vacation and full time residential homes of High Bar Harbor.
The High Bar Harbor Taxpayers Association actively:
- Facilitates communication with township officials on community matters such as dredging and park enhancements
- Identifies and executes solutions to road, pedestrian, and navigable waterway safety issues
- Develops projects to maintain the beauty of our community
- Organizes social gatherings to enhance community interaction
- Manages the High Bar Harbor Taxpayers website
- Maintains the High Bar Harbor welcome sign and garden
- Publishes newsletters
- Markets High Bar Harbor merchandise to promote and unify our community
We welcome new members and volunteers. Become a member today!
Email Address: email@example.com
P.O. Box 581
Barnegat Light, NJ 08006